Amanda is planning a workshop called Love the Lumbricals for 2022 – a video on this theme is nearly ready for release.
In 2019 Amanda led a workshop with Fabiano, they hope to run another one in 2022.
To hear about this and other upcoming events subscribe to the newsletter
The subscribe button is on the Home Page, there are only about six newsletters a year!
Workshops and Training Day Testimonials
- I particularly loved the pace, which was mindful, slow and precise, giving me time to experience all the floating movements, marvellous.
- Amanda's calm, centred, humble and very competent way of teaching made for a very therapeutic experience. Perfect amount of content - totally flowed seamlessly.
- Thank you very much Amanda for the day of yoga at Stowupland. Both you and the DVD were inspirational. You have whetted my appetite for finding out more about training in the mind/body field. I'm sure I wasn't the only one in Suffolk who went home feeling that they'd had a really good day and learnt a lot.
- I thoroughly enjoyed the day and found it very useful both as a teacher and a student. It has brought home the importance of fluidity as opposed to rigidity when practising yoga. The principles/ideas discussed and demonstrated will really help to enhance my personal practice, as well as that of my students, when I introduce them into my classes.
- I felt wonderful during the session - my body felt so fluid, everything was possible in body and mind. Lovely feeling.
- Just got back from the BWY regional AGM and Yoga Day. Very interesting day working with Amanda Latchmore on The Essential Breath. Exploring breathing patterns and techniques. Had a great day... hoping to incorporate some of Amanda's techniques in my classes.
- Amanda's tutoring has truly changed the way I transition into asanas and also the connection I feel to the earth when I'm practising yoga. I also think working from centre makes you stronger - physically and mentally.
- Thank you for a most excellent day on Saturday. Your workshops just get better and better. I was SO relaxed and composed after it, both physically and mentally refreshed. I felt that each session worked well with the preceding one, making a good structure and flow to the whole day.